Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Content Management: A Love Story

So I have spent the better part of this week working on the details of a content management project, and so far my concepts are not coming together like I had hoped. It would seem that every detail of the project is lacking the technical merit to gain my partners attention. Though most of the project is coming together, there are issues with how it will all tie in together and actually work.

After spending three hours trying to work through issues with basecamp, I decided to abandon my research and go back to the pre-design layout. With three seperate but equal components (marketing, website design and intranet), I am taking a few steps back and try to work out the kinks. I can totally see what I am trying to do, I just wonder if anyone else will see the vision.

to be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment